Never compromise comfort for fashion when you’re wearing the Bearpaw Wallowa Boots. The cow suede upper and waterproof membrane let you hail a cab or tackle the bitter cold without losing your toes to frostbite. Roll up, tuck, or cuff your leggings and jeans to show off a fabulous looking style, or simply keep the hem of your designer denim from getting dirty. Whatever your winter plans, lace up your Wallowa boots and get outside in style.
- Cow suede upper is soft and comfortable
- Thinsulate lining delivers warmth without bulk
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Heel counter strap adds support and stability
- PU Vamp cradles and supports entire foot reducing leg fatigue
- Front lace up detail for custom fit, easy on and off
- Faux-fur collar and sock adds style
- Sheepskin footbed cushions steps, wicks moisture for dry, comfortable feet
- Lightweight, flexible TPR outsole adds extra agility
- 6-inch height for accommodates many styles and activates
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
It's a little snug, but fine with my usual size and socks.
I wear a size 7-1/2 and ordered these in the size 8. They fit perfectly. I wear these to work. They are not heavy for walking and the fur lining is very warm. Love them!
I had originally ordered Sorel boots from Amazon/Peter Glenn and was called to let me know they were no longer in stock. I received 25% off an order on another pair of boots from the Peter Glenn website. Customer service was great and these boots were less expensive and I like them as much as my old Sorels. Thanks
I made the mistake by ordering a 9 because that is the size I usually buy in my "Abagail" bearpaws but the material on the Abagail stretches & for some reason I didn't think about it too much & ordered wrong but besides the mistake on my behalf the right size make these boots a WONDERFUL WINTER WONDER! I live in Minnesota, Duluth Mn to be exact, & we are right on Lake Superior so our winters are always very cold but this year, 2 was before winter has even started, we have more snow than we had all last yr and thanks to my awesome new boots my toes stay toasted without the claminess! Not to mention all the compliments i get daily! Thank you, Peter Glenn company!