Bearpaw Genoa Boot (Women's)
The Bearpaw Genoa Boots are the perfect blend of looks, fit, warmth, and unbelievable comfort. The Genoa Boots transition easily from day to night and one activity to the next. Choose these boots for coast-to-coast flights, 12-hour-work days, unexpected all-nighters, and super-long car pools.
- Cow suede upper makes exotic-looking style easy to maintain
- Luxurious rabbit fur trim and top collar add star-quality look
- Wool blend lining for naturally soft feel and exceptional warmth
- Moisture-wicking sheepskin footbed keeps feet dry and cushioned
- Woven heel logo distinguishes Bearpaw brand
- Modern 3.5" platform wedge Â¾ inch forefoot
- TPR outsole is lightweight, flexible and cushioned to reduce leg fatigue
- 13-inch fashion forward height
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this made for the snow?"
1 Answers |
Question by mariana on 11/14/2013 - 4:46 pm
"This boot is not typically made for deep snow, but could walk through snow on a sidewalk."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/15/2013 - 11:21 am
"Would this boot keep me warm on 20 degree F weather? Do you have smaller sizes, 6.5?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mayra on 12/2/2013 - 8:53 pm
"The boot has a wool blend lining which will keep you warm. It is available in a size 6 or a size 7, which can be ordered by calling our toll free number 800-818-0946."
Answer by Liz (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/3/2013 - 2:49 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.