Bearpaw Basha Boot (Women's)
Hoping youâ€™ll find a fun, flirty boot that still keeps you protected from harsh weather? The Bearpaw Basha Boots deliver. Bashaâ€™s goat fur, feather trimmed, wedge style disguises the fact that these boots keep your feet as warm and toasty as your favorite down comforter. Donâ€™t let the high-fashion wedge heel fool you either. With a flexible and extra grippy bottom, these boots were made for walking, dancing, and everything in between.
- Goat fur upper adds sophisticated fun to your style
- Soft, cow-hair vamp is easy to maintain and durable
- Feather-banded trim adds feminine and unique look
- Suede ties for customized fit
- Wool blend lining adds natural warmth and comfort
- Cushy sheepskin footbed wicks moisture
- Woven flag logo distinguishes Bearpaw brand
- Lightweight TPR outsole adds flexibility
- Grippy outsole prevents slips on wet surfaces
- Modern 3.5 inch platform wedge for added fashion
- 11.5 inch height hits mid-calf
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this boot run true to size?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jane on 12/4/2013 - 10:52 pm
"It runs a little bit small. If you are between sizes, you should size up."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/5/2013 - 4:13 pm
"Is this boot waterproof? "
1 Answers |
Question by on 1/16/2014 - 3:09 pm
"No, this is a fashion boot and is not meant to be worn in "wet" conditions. It is water resistant, so you are perfectly fine walking in the snow, however you need to stay clear of really wet days, puddles, slush, etc. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2014 - 11:23 am