Atomic Waymaker 80 Ski Boot (Men's)
The name "Waymaker" sounds impressive, but itâ€™s the easy-to-use walk system on the Atomic Waymaker 80 Ski Boots that will have you smiling. Your days stomping up and down to get your boots on are over thanks to Atomicâ€™s Free/Lock system. The Free/Lock lever opens up the cuff of the boot making it easy to put your foot in and get going. When ready to ski simply flip the lever back down and let your legs do the rest. The Waymaker 80 has a more forgiving flex, allowing easy control and plenty of comfort.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last Width: 101mm
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Free/Lock system makes getting boot on and off easy
- Asymmetric comfort liner construction creates a better fit and added comfort
- 101mm foot last accommodates slightly wider feet
- Live Fit Performance zones on the sides eliminate â€śhot spotsâ€ť and improve comfort
- No-slip grip pads help minimize slipping while walking
- 15 degree forward lean angle facilitates correct stance
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the Waymaker the only men's boot you carry for beginner skiers? Will this boot be sufficient after I progress from green to blue runs?"
1 Answers |
Question by Anthony on 3/16/2014 - 11:05 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.