Atomic Theory Skis (Men's)
If baggage restrictions dictate that you can only pack one pair of skis, make it the Atomic Theory Skis. These are truly all-mountain in that they can carve on the groomers and explore the sidecountry with equal ease. This ski is rockered in the tip and tail for easy navigation in deep snow, and it's cambered underfoot for precise carving ability. The Theory Skis have Atomic's new Carbon Backbone that provides extra stability and response without adding a whole lot to the weight.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 130-95-119
- Camber: Reverse-camber rockered tip and tail/ Traditional camber blend
- Turn Radius: 19m (size 177)
- Binding: not included
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
- Rockered tip and tail for easy turning and navigation in deep snow
- Camber under foot for solid edgehold on hardpack
- Tip-to-tail wood core rides smooth and feels light
- Step Down sidewall for solid edge hold
- Carbon backbone construction increases torsional stiffness
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am considering the Atomic Theory skis in the 168 length. What is the weight of each ski or pair of skis (flat). Usually given in grams."
1 Answers |
Question by Denis on 2/14/2013 - 8:37 pm
"3560 grams for the pair"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/15/2013 - 2:48 pm
"Just want to be sure these are 2013 models and not the 2011/12s that did not have the carbon stringers. Can't see the stringers in the graphic. I understand a graphic is just a graphic, but I am not so sold on the earlier model/year. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Tom Boise on 7/15/2013 - 9:57 pm
"This ski is from the 2012/2013 season. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/16/2013 - 10:53 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.