Atomic Vantage Theory Skis (Men's)
The Atomic Vantage Theory Skis are truly designed for the whole mountain. These skis are built to float in powder, but can easily handle the hardpack. A lightweight carbon insert known as Backbone Technology runs through the center of the ski, minimizing weight and adding stability at high speeds. The twin progressive sidecut makes turning effortless. When the snow starts coming down, you wonâ€™t regret having these versatile skis.
- Design: All-Mountain/Powder
- Ski Dimensions: 130-95-119
- Turn Radius: 18.9m (size 177)
- Camber: 75% traditional camber/10% tail rocker/15% tip rocker
- Bindings: Bindings not included
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Salomon Z 12 100
- Carbon backbone for reduced weight and added stiffness
- Step down sidewall for durability and shock absorption
- Woodcore for springy feel and reduced weight
- Rockered tip and tail for added float and easy turns
- Camber under foot for stability on hardpack
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.