Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
The Atomic Nomad Smoke Ski System was designed to make carving up the frontside easier and more fluid. These skis feature a Step Down Sidewall profile that helps with shock absorption, giving you a smooth, controlled feeling. Rocker in the tip makes initiating turns easy, and camber under foot ensures good grip and power as you start to ski faster.
- Design: Groomers/All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 124-76-105
- Turn Radius: 14.4m (size 171)
- Camber: All mountain rocker combines 85% traditional camber and 15% tip rocker
- Bindings: XTO 10 Bindings Included
- Cap Fiber core for durability and quick response
- Step down sidewall for durability and shock absorption
- Rockered tip makes turns easier and more fluid
- Camber under foot for grip and stability