Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
The Atomic Nomad Smoke TI Ski System has a layer of titanium for added stiffness. You can bring this ski up to speed and it will stay stable and powerful. When you flex the ski to turn it, you'll appreciate the rockered tip and ARC design. The rockered tip makes it easier to transition into a turn, and the ARC design ensures smooth flex from tip to tail. The result is a silky smooth ride that's lively and fun.
- Design: Groomers/All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 124.5-76-105
- Turn Radius: 14.4m (size 171)
- Camber: All mountain rocker combines 85% traditional camber and 15% tip rocker
- Bindings: XTO 12 Bindings Included
- Layer of titanium increases torsional stiffness for power at higher speeds
- Cap fiber core for durability and quick response
- Step down sidewall for durability and shock absorption
- ARC technology uses single mounting point in the center of ski to ensure maximum flex
- Rockered tip makes turns easier and more fluid
- Camber under foot for grip and stability
Skis will need to be taken to a local shop for tuning and boot fitting