Atomic Smoke Ti Ski System with Bindings
Thereâ€™s a new ski in town and itâ€™s ready to be taken anywhere. The Atomic Smoke Ti Ski System is one of Atomicâ€™s new all-mountain skis that's built to rip groomers as well as choppier snow. Arc Technology focuses the force going into your skis, giving you traction and a feeling of smoothness regardless of snow conditions. Rockered tips ensure silky smooth turn transitions at speed. So if your ideal day contains groomers, a layer of soft powder, choppier snow, and maybe some moguls thrown into the mix, these are the skis you need to conquer it all.
- Design: All-Mountain/Groomer
- Ski Dimensions: 124.5-76-105
- Turn Radius: 15m (size 174)
- Camber: All Mountain Rocker blends 85% camber underfoot and 15% tip rocker
- Bindings: XTO 12 bindings included
- Rockered tip for smooth turn transitions
- Camber under foot for impact absorption and stability in all snow conditions
- Step Down Sidewall 2.0 construction provides durability and exceptional edge grip
- Arc Technology helps maintain a natural ski flex for a smooth ride
- Built with a cap fiber titanium insert to increase rigidity
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a good ski for a Green skier that will be skiing 15-20 days a year and hopefully progressing to blues?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dave on 3/25/2014 - 7:49 pm
"I've just gotten back into skiing after nearly 10 yrs (kids!). I generally ski blue trails. I can get down a black diamond but it's not very pretty. Looking for a good all purpose ski that will give me room to grow, but not be more than I can handle. Will get out about 10-15 times next winter, all east coast (NY). Does this sound like a good fit? (Also liiking at the Volkl RTM 75 is) Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Chuck on 4/8/2014 - 2:58 pm
"This would be a great choice for you! It will help you advance on to being more comfortable on black diamonds in no time at all!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/9/2014 - 9:14 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.