Atomic Smoke Ti Ski System with Bindings
The Atomic Smoke Ti Ski System is a carver that doesn't limit you to groomed slopes. This ski has an deep sidecut and metal reinforcements to make it an aggressive carver at speed, but it also has a waist width that's wider than most frontside skis so you can take it on the ungroomed slopes as well. The Atomic Smoke's Adaptive Rocker puts just a bit of rocker at the tip when the ski is weighted to give you catch-free turn initiation and a little bit of float in softer snow.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Camber: Adaptive Rocker tip/ Traditional camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 119-77-105
- Turn Radius: 14m (size 157)
- Binding: XTO 12 binding included
- Adaptive Rocker early rise tip for easy turn initiation
- Full edge engagement in a turn for stability
- Slightly wider waist for versatility
- Titanium laminate inlays add torsional stiffness
- Integrated binding for precise response
- Wood core for lightweight, lively feel
- Step Down sidewalls for good edgehold
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How much would it cost to ship this item to Sydney, Australia. What colour are the binding included."
1 Answers |
Question by Luke on 6/3/2012 - 4:19 am
"During the checkout process, once you select the country that you would like to ship to, you will be taken to our international shipping partner's website where you will complete your transaction. Before your order is complete, Bongo will calculate all shipping, duty, taxes and processing fees for you to review. Bongo will also be accept and process your form of payment. The color of the binding is black as pictured. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/4/2012 - 9:36 am