Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
With an impressively tight turn radius, the Atomic Radon Ti Ski System is an all-mountain ski that lets intermediate/advanced skiers carve with precision. Those looking to make fast reactive turns down groomers and all over the mountain will appreciate the design of these skis. They are built with ARC Technology to help maintain a centered contact point during a turn. This combined with the wood and titanium core helps you fluidly link turns even at high speeds.
- Design: All-Mountain/Groomer
- Ski Dimensions: 124.5-76-105
- Turn Radius: 14m (size 171)
- Camber: All-Mountain Rocker blends 85% camber underfoot and 15% tip rocker
- Bindings: XTO 12 bindings included
- All-Mountain Rocker's lifted tip for float and stability in varied snow conditions
- Camber underfoot for stable grip on hardpack
- Step Down Sidewall 2.0 construction provides durability and exceptional edge grip
- Arc Technology helps maintain a natural ski flex for a smooth ride
- Wood core and titanium insert increase torsional stiffness