Atomic's Live Fit ski boots let you get the exact right width for your foot. The Live Fit 90 is expandable from 102-106mm, letting you not only dial in the fit the first time, but also letting you adjust again after pack-out. There are also Live Fit zones in the forefoot shell that will mold around your specific foot shape. The 90 flex index is the stiffest in the women's Live Fit line, offering advanced riders the support and response they need.
- Flex Rating: 90
- Last Width: 102-106mm adjustable
- Skill Level: Intermediate-to-advanced
- Live Fit expandable width for the perfect fit
- Live Fit zones in forefoot mold to your specific foot shape
- 2 micro-adjustable buckles let you customize the pressure
- Pro T2 liner provides cushioning and warmth
- Bi-component shell for good flex and easy on/ off
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is the first time I have bought a pair if ski boots on someone's recommendation, without having them professionally fitted. I couldn't be more delighted! The boots fit my feet perfectly and feel incredibly comfortable, even after having them on all day.