Atomic Live Fit 90 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Atomic Live Fit 90 Ski Boot is aggressive and stiff, and has an adjustable width. The actual last of the boot can be expanded from 102 to 106mm so if you've had trouble getting the right fit you can be guaranteed you'll find it in the Live Fit 90. Even better, you can make the adjustment yourself by simply turning a screw. There are also Live Fit zones in the forefoot that mold to your specific foot shape for the ultimate comfort.
- Flex: 90
- Last: 102-106mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Heat-moldable for the best fit
- Live Fit expandable width to ensure the perfect fit
- Live Fit zones adjust the width to your specific foot
- Durable Mega buckles
- Comfortable and warm Velvet Max stretch lining
- Asymmetrical liner balances padding and response
- Dual component shell for natural flex
- 15Â° forward lean angle for good leverage over skis
- 2-buckle design with oversized powerstrap for fewer pressure points
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking at the Atomic Live Fit 90 boots and the Nordica Cruise 80. I have large flat feet (size 13),and my ankles turn in & cause pressure on my inside ankle bones, especially the left foot which has a protruding arch. I have been skiing on Solomon X-wave 8's with pushed out areas on the bones, but they still hurt. I am an advanced skier & like to ski fast & in the trees sometimes. I am 55, 6'1', 225 lbs. Which boot do you recommend?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dave on 11/14/2012 - 4:25 am
""For a wide foot, you are looking at the right boots. They are comparable to one and another. It is hard to say unless you wear to try on both boots. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2012 - 3:34 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.