Atomic Live Fit 90 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Atomic Live Fit 90 Ski Boot is super versatile. The mid-range 90 flex provides enough stiffness for intermediate-to-advanced skiers, while still maintaining comfort. Atomic's Live Fit zones add extra forgiveness in the forefoot; they mold around your specific foot shape. Add in the warmth of Thinsulation insulation and your feet and legs will thank you.
- Flex Rating: 90 + Live Fit zones
- Last Width: 102mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- 2-Component shell for comfort and better fit
- Live Fit zones form around your unique foot shape
- Flat bottom chassis for improved balance
- Mega Buckles are lighter and more durable for ease of use and added security
- Thinsulate insulation for improved warmth in frigid conditions
- Boot sole grip pads for improved traction on slippery conditions
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this the 2014 or 2015 model?"
1 Answers |
Question by DR on 9/25/2014 - 9:43 pm
"These are from the 2014-15 Winter line. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/26/2014 - 9:28 am
"does this boot have a cant adjustment?"
1 Answers |
Question by jim on 10/11/2014 - 2:03 pm
"Yes! These boots have a single canting on the outside of the ankle."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/14/2014 - 10:34 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.