Atomic Live Fit 80 Ski Boot (Women's)
Deemed â€śthe boot that fits automaticallyâ€ť, the Atomic Live Fit 80 Ski Boot has an adjustable width so you can get exactly the right fit. You just turn a screw on the bottom and the boot will narrow or widen. Atomicâ€™s women's boots are built with a shorter cuff so they won't pinch at the calf. The Live Fit 80 has a Clima Foam liner, which traps more air against the foot creating extra warmth. The flex is soft-to-mid range for a forgiving feel, and there's a 2-buckle closure for ease and convenience.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last Width: 102mm-106mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Clima Foam keeps toes toasty
- Asymmetric liner construction creates a better fit and added comfort
- 102 mm foot last accommodates wider feet
- Adjustable fit calf system for customizing boot fit
- No slip grip pads help minimize slipping while walking
- 15 degree forward lean boot angle facilitates correct boot stance
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a women's size 7....should I go with the 23.5 or 24.5?"
1 Answers |
Question by Stratton on 12/7/2014 - 4:19 pm
"You should really be professionally fitted by a boot tech in a store if you do not know what size. According to the size chart, you would be a 24, which we do not carry at this time."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/7/2014 - 4:55 pm