Deemed “the boot that fits automatically”, the Atomic Live Fit 80 Ski Boot has an adjustable width so you can get exactly the right fit. You just turn a screw on the bottom and the boot will narrow or widen. Atomic’s women's boots are built with a shorter cuff so they won't pinch at the calf. The Live Fit 80 has a Clima Foam liner, which traps more air against the foot creating extra warmth. The flex is soft-to-mid range for a forgiving feel, and there's a 2-buckle closure for ease and convenience.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last Width: 102mm-106mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Clima Foam keeps toes toasty
- Asymmetric liner construction creates a better fit and added comfort
- 102 mm foot last accommodates wider feet
- Adjustable fit calf system for customizing boot fit
- No slip grip pads help minimize slipping while walking
- 15 degree forward lean boot angle facilitates correct boot stance
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Love the look, the carry straps, etc. Buckles are a bit hard to initially clasp. I have to put them on the lowest notch & move 1 over at a time. This might be because they are new & need broken in. They have many adjustment areas - finally wide feet are taken care of!! My toes are still cold!! I used smart wool socks & silk (separately) - both cases the toes are still cold. Aren't everyones? Very happy and would highly recommend.