Atomic Live Fit 80 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Atomic Live Fit 80 Ski Boots offers skiers an accommodating fit around the forefoot without a bunch of extra space through the rest of the foot. Live Fit zones actually adjust the liner and the shell to the width of your foot, so those of us without perfectly narrow feet don't have to ski in pain. Combined with a heat-moldable liner, all you need to do to adjust the width is stick your feet in and let your body's natural heat do the rest.
- Flex: 80
- Last: 102-106mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Liner: Asymmetrical Sport Liner
- Heat-moldable for the best fit
- Live Fit zones adjust the width to your specific foot
- Durable Mega buckles
- Comfortable and warm Velvet Max stretch lining
- Asymmetrical liner balances padding and response
- 3Â° outward shell rotation makes your stance more natural
- Dual component shell for natural flex
- 15Â° forward lean angle for good leverage over skis
- 2-buckle design with oversized powerstrap for fewer pressure points
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.