Atomic Live Fit 80 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Atomic Live Fit 80 Ski Boots offers skiers an accommodating fit around the forefoot without a bunch of extra space through the rest of the foot. Live Fit zones actually adjust the liner and the shell to the width of your foot, so those of us without perfectly narrow feet don't have to ski in pain. Combined with a heat-moldable liner, all you need to do to adjust the width is stick your feet in and let your body's natural heat do the rest.
- Flex: 80
- Last: 102-106mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Liner: Asymmetrical Sport Liner
- Heat-moldable for the best fit
- Live Fit zones adjust the width to your specific foot
- Durable Mega buckles
- Comfortable and warm Velvet Max stretch lining
- Asymmetrical liner balances padding and response
- 3Â° outward shell rotation makes your stance more natural
- Dual component shell for natural flex
- 15Â° forward lean angle for good leverage over skis
- 2-buckle design with oversized powerstrap for fewer pressure points
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How would this boot be for an expert who likes a bit more flex? I ski mostly in soft snow conditions... Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Brady on 11/22/2011 - 3:00 am
"This boot as a 80 flex which would be pretty soft for an expert skier. You would need 100 or above."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/22/2011 - 8:49 am
"Hi I am an intermediate skier looking for a boot to fit a wider foot? Would you recommend these? "
1 Answers |
Question by mike on 3/2/2013 - 8:46 pm
"The Atomic Live boots are generally pretty good for wider feet but you really need to be fitted in a store by a tech to be sure as everyone's foot is so different. Feel free to call one of our store locations and talk to a tech directly."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2013 - 4:36 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.