Atomic Live Fit 70 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Atomic Live Fit 70 Ski Boots take Atomic's custom Live Fit technology and adapt it to the anatomical differences of women's feet. What does all that mean? A lot more comfort, fewer pressure points, and warmer feet. Live Fit zones in the calf automatically adjust to accommodate your specific calves, and the cuff can be lowered or raised depending on where the bulk of your calf muscle sits on your lower leg. Combine this with the custom-fitting comfort of a heat moldable liner, and you get a women's ski boot that forms to your foot instead of the other way around.
- Flex: 70
- Last: 102-106mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate and recreational
- Liner: Asymmetrical Comfort Liner
- Heat-moldable for the best fit
- Live Fit zones adjust the forefoot and calf width to your specific foot
- Durable Mega buckles
- Comfortable and warm Velvet Max stretch lining
- Adjustable cuff height to better fit lower women's calves
- Asymmetrical liner balances padding and response
- 3Â° outward shell rotation makes your stance more natural
- Dual component shell for natural flex
- 15Â° forward lean angle for good leverage over skis
- 2-buckle design with oversize powerstrap for fewer pressure points
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.