Atomic Live Fit 130 Ski Boot (Men's)
Get ready to crank these 2-buckle beasts down and take them for a spin. The Atomic Live Fit 130 Ski Boots feature some high-end technology upgrades that will leave you impressed with the comfort and performance. Live-Fit Zones in the shell adapt to your foot shape, leaving you with better blood flow and improved comfort. The Live Fit 130 is Atomic's stiffest boot for men, so you'll get plenty of support at speed. The big buckles add support without making the boot impossible to get in and out of. Crank down the oversized power strap and hit the slopes with all the power and performance you need.
- Flex Rating: 130
- Last Width: 102mm
- Skill Level: Advanced/Expert
- Asymmetric Pro T2 liner is partially heat moldable for better fit
- Asymmetric liner construction creates a better fit and added comfort
- 2-buckle system makes for easy boot entry and exit
- No slip grip pads help minimize slipping while walking
- Stiff boot shell improves stability for powerful fast turns
- 15Â° forward lean angle encourages proper stance and balance
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I normally wear between a size 10.5 and 11.0 in a shoe. I was told by a rep at a local ski store that I"m a size 26.5 mondo, but according to atomic's boot sizing chart, I should be in a 28.5. What would you recommend?"
1 Answers |
Question by Chad Wilson on 12/31/2013 - 4:25 pm
"I'd say you need to get re-fitted by another store. Atomic's sizing is usually right on point."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2014 - 9:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.