Atomic Live Fit 80 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Atomic Live Fit 80 Ski Boots are a fantastic pick for an intermediate-to-advanced skier seeking comfort and performance. The Live Fit zones on the medial and lateral portions of the forefoot form around your specific foot shape, reducing pressure points and pain while maintaining the precision fit. The mid-range flex provides a blend of comfort and support for skiing at faster speeds. Thinsulate insulation keeps the heat cranked up.
- Flex Rating: 80 + Live Fit zones
- Last Width: 102mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- 2-Component shell for comfort and better fit
- Live Fit zones form around your specific foot shape
- Women-specific cuff designed to reduce pinching
- Flat bottom chassis for improved balance
- 2 Mega Buckles are lighter and more durable for ease of use
- Thinsulate insulation for improved warmth in frigid conditions
- Boot sole grip pads for improved traction on slippery conditions
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"This looks like a beginner boot. Is this for intermediate/advanced skier? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Lolo on 1/13/2015 - 4:51 pm
"This boot is for an intermediate skier. The two-buckle construction simply makes for a very easy on-off!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/16/2015 - 2:32 pm
"How many mm is 25.5"
1 Answers |
Question by Tani on 2/9/2015 - 10:13 am
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/10/2015 - 1:28 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.