Atomic Hawx 90 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Atomic Hawx 90 Ski Boot for women's performance comes down to the fit. Using Atomic's Mid-volume Performance Fit, the Hawx 90 wraps your foot in anatomically-correct comfort all while providing you with enough stiffness and response for hard-charging. The really cool part about the Hawx 90 Boot is Atomic's âI-Flex inserts. This flexier zone on the forefoot allows better flex during turns, so you don't end up fatigued and uncomfortable. An asymmetrical liner puts extra padding on the recovery side of your foot (the outside) so that when you're rolling out of a turn you get the most cushy comfort possible.
- Flex: 90
- Last: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Liner: Asymmetrical Sport Liner
- Women-specific ski boot design fits better with women's legs
- Heat-moldable for the best fit
- Specialized I-Flex zones enhance lateral flex
- Durable Edge 7000 buckles
- Comfortable and warm Velvet Max lining
- Asymmetrical liner balances padding and response
- 3Â° outward shell rotation makes your stance more natural
- Dual component shell for natural flex
- 16Â° forward lean angle for good leverage over skis
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donât fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.