Intermediate guys, or those who just don't like a rock solid boot will love the Atomic Hawx 90 Ski Boot. With a middle-range flex you can still take your skis up to speed, but with added comfort features. I-Flex Zones allow for better boot flexing during turns, and asymmetrical padding puts the response on the control side of your foot, and extra padding on the recovery side. The Atomix Hawx 90 is a natural-flexing ski boot with the comfort of a mid-volume last.
- Flex: 90
- Last: 100mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Liner: Asymmetrical Sport Liner
- Heat-moldable for the best fit
- Specialized I-Flex zones enhance lateral flex
- Durable Edge 7000 buckles
- Comfortable and warm Velvet Max lining
- Asymmetrical liner balances padding and response
- 3° outward shell rotation makes your stance more natural
- Dual component shell for natural flex
- 16° forward lean angle for good leverage over skis
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.