Atomic Hawx 90 Ski Boot (Men's)
Looking for comfort in your boots? The Hawx 90 is one of Atomicâ€™s all-mountain ski boots that provides unmatched comfort and performance. The Hawx 90â€™s new-and-improved I-Flex Zone helps the forefoot to flex naturally during a turn. In this way skiers are able to feel more control and better balanced. This translates to better control over your skis. It's easy to see why the Hawx 90's are the worldâ€™s most-sold medium-fit boots.
- Flex Rating: 100
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Dynashape foam quickly fits feet and maintains shape, extending boot life
- Asymmetric liner construction creates a better fit and added comfort
- 4 buckle system keeps feet from moving around inside of the boot
- No-slip grip pads help minimize slipping while walking
- 15 degree forward lean angle facilitates correct stance
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.