Atomic Hawx 110 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Atomic Hawx 110 Ski Boot is a high-performance boot with a unique flex profile. Atomic put I-Flex zones in the foreboot of the Hawx 110 to provide better lateral flex through your turns. This allows you to control the ski with less effort. This boot has Atomic's maximum stiffness, so if you like to ride aggressively or fast you'll get the support you need. The last width is 100mm which is designed for performance, but not the narrowest profile out there.
- Flex Rating: 110
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- I-Flex zones allow better lateral flex through your turns
- Heat-moldable liner for a custom fit
- Asymmetrical Sport liner has more padding on recovery side for comfort
- Durable Edge 7000 micro-adjustable buckles
- Bi-component shell for smooth and natural flex
- 16° forward lean angle for good leverage over skis
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.