Atomic Hawx 110 Ski Boot (Men's)
Aggressive skiers need good support for the speed at which they ski, and good comfort too for the amount of time they spend doing it. The Atomic Hawx 110 Ski Boot for men offers both of these things. No one said that the liner has to be the same everywhere, so Atomic made it asymmetrical, putting the most padding on the outside of your foot and the most response on the inside based on the way skiers control their turns. Combine that with I-Flex zones and a good stiff flex and you get a boot that responds as quick as your brain reacts.
- Flex: 110
- Last: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Liner: Asymmetrical Pro Liner Liner
- Heat-moldable for the best fit
- Specialized I-Flex zones enhance lateral flex
- Durable Edge 7000 buckles
- Comfortable and sensitive Alacantara stretch lining
- Asymmetrical liner balances padding and response
- 3Â° outward shell rotation makes your stance more natural
- Dual component shell for natural flex
- 16Â° forward lean angle for good leverage over skis
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.