Atomic Cloud 7 Ski System with Bindings (Women's)
The Atomic Cloud 7 Ski System has an optimized flex to make it easy for women to turn. This ski has traditional camber, making it a stable carving superstar, but 4 women-specific flex zones in the tip and tail give you that easy turn initiation and exit that you like. The Cloud 7 Skis are lightweight, forgiving, and yet powerful enough to feel quick and agile, and are a great choice for the improving lady skier who's looking for a confidence builder.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 115-70-97
- Camber: Traditional camber
- Turn Radius: 12.5m (size 149)
- Binding: XTO 9 L Binding included
- Women-specific ski for enhanced performance
- Traditional camber offers full edge engagement during turns for stability
- Integrated binding for better control
- 4 specific flex zones for easy turn initiation
- Heellift raises the heel to keep you in forward position
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 170cm tall about 57 kilos and a good intermediate skier. What size ski should I get?"
1 Answers |
Question by marian. on 11/5/2012 - 2:03 am
""You need to look for something in the 160-163 range. Check out the Head Mya NÂ° 4 Ski System (size 163). ""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/8/2012 - 9:37 am
"I'm 5'2" and 147 pds a beginner to intermediate skier. What size should I get?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bear4477 on 3/6/2013 - 8:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.