The Asics Kinsei 4 Running Shoe is packed with comfort-driven technology. This shoe actually has a thermal reflective material that retains heat in cold weather, and gets rid of it in hot weather. When combined with the shoe's natural breathability, your feet stay much more comfortable than before. The Kinsei 4 is designed for all but the most severe pronators, and it provides the support and guidance you need to achieve a neutral gait. An external Heel Clutching System keeps your heel locked back for the best fit and performance.
- Pronation control design
- Average Weight: 11.9oz
- ComforDry sockliner wicks moisture away from skin
- Anti-microbial to resist odor buildup
- Solyte® midsole material offers lightweight cushioning
- Cuprothermo thermal-reflective material for temperature regulation
- Impact Guidance System makes heel-to-toe transition smooth
- Blown rubber DuraSponge® sole for additional cushioning
- Gel cushioning in rearfoot and forefoot
- Reflective details for low-light visibility
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
A couple months ago my Foot Therapist recommended to me that I purchase a pair of Kinsei 4 running shoes since I had been experiencing some issues with my feet. I walk daily approx. 7 miles or so for exercise. They have the best cushioning & support that I have experienced. Also I purchased a pair for my wife who also was experiencing some issues with her feet. Since she purchased them she has not developed any new callouses as she had prior to wearing Kinsei 4. We are both very pleased with these shoes.