Asics Gel Kayano 20 Running Shoe (Women's)
The 20th update of the Asics Gel Kayano 20 Running Shoe was given the new FluidRide midsole, for even better cushioning and rebound than before. Gel cushioning adds protection against impact, keeping you comfortable over long distances. The upper of the Gel Kayano 20 was also redesigned to be nearly seamless for added comfort. Multi-directional mesh provides a glove-like fit without adding weight.
- Support design provides correction for moderate over-pronation and runners without gait issues
- 13mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average Weight: 9.2oz
- Gel cushioning for comfort
- Heel Clutching System™ exoskeleton keeps heel back in pocket
- Impact Guidance System guides the foot from heel to toe to minimize impact
- Guidance Trusstic provides midfoot support
- Dynamic DuoMax enhances stability and support
- FluidRide midsole provides cushioning and rebound
- FluidFit multi-directional mesh adapts to your foot for glove-like fit
- Plus 3 adds 3mm of height for women to reduce Achilles tension
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference between B Width and D Width?"
1 Answers |
Question by Pam on 9/6/2014 - 12:59 pm
"B width is a narrow fit, and D width is a standard fit. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/8/2014 - 3:57 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.