Armani 3 Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Armani 3 Insulated Ski Jacket is one of Armani's most technical men's coats. The fabric is extremely waterproof, allowing you to ski in all kinds of conditions without getting wet. Armani added a synthetic insulation that provides lots of warmth without a bulky feel. The fabric is windproof, providing further protection from cold gusts. Sleek design and classic alpine style make the Ski Jacket 3 a timeless favorite. Since it's made by Armani, you know this coat has the best tailoring and top-quality construction.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm Thermore synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28 3/4"
- Windproof to keep out cold gusts
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece inner collar feels soft against skin
- 1 lower sleeve and 2 waist pockets hold items
- 2 mesh and 2 zippered inside pockets secure essentials
- Reflective details at collar
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am a size Euro 50 (US 40) or medium in ski jackets like J. Lindeberg and KJus - would I order the Medium or Large in this jacket? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Christopher on 3/21/2014 - 2:14 pm
"It sounds like you have great taste! I would recommend the size medium as these will fit the same!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2014 - 4:21 pm
"I am size 48 to 50 eur for jacket and 30 US for pants. 157lb 5,9. What size of jacket and pants should I buy? Can I get Small or it is too tight?"
1 Answers |
Question by Rom on 3/27/2014 - 1:22 am
"I would recommend the size medium for you. The small might be too tight."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/27/2014 - 9:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.