Armani 4 Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Armani 4 Insulated Ski Jacket has clean design and a perfectly tailored fit. The sleek style is great for skiing or for everyday wear on super cold days. PrimaLoft insulation provides tons of warmth, but it's so lightweight you can barely feel any bulk at all. The outer fabric stretches, making this jacket ultra comfortable and easy to move in. The Armani 4 Ski Jacket is one of the most breathable ski jackets you can get, so sweat won't build up underneath and make you uncomfortable. Whether you're hiking the summit, tearing down the groomers, or enjoying a drink in town, this jacket is a perfect fit.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 25K Breathable
- Shell Material: 94% nylon/6% polyurethane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm PrimaLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28 1/2"
- Windproof to keep out cold gusts
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined inner collar feels soft against face
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 1 lower sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets hold gear
- 2 mesh and 2 zippered inner pockets secure essentials
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the fit slim, regular, expedition or what? I can usually take a small in arcteryx or patagonia. 5'8, 155lbs."
1 Answers |
Question by rjyohai on 3/25/2014 - 2:58 pm
"We do state that this jacket has a slim fit, so it is up to you whether you want to size up or try a small."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/25/2014 - 3:32 pm
""I am a size Euro 50 or medium in ski jackets like Spyder Alyeska Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's) - would I order the Medium or Large in this jacket? Thank you""
1 Answers |
Question by Sandro on 4/14/2014 - 9:53 pm
"A EUR 50 is US size medium. That is what I would recommend for you in this jacket as well."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/15/2014 - 9:28 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.