Arc'teryx Zenta AR GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
The Arc'teryx Zenta AR GORE-TEXÂ® Glove is for riding in cold conditions. PrimaLoftÂ® insulation has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, so if you put in 200g of of it, you can only imagine how warm you feel. Besides the impressive warmth of PrimaLoftÂ® you also get the incredible weather protection of a GORE-TEXÂ® membrane. Keeping your hand completely dry even in wet weather, the Zenta AR GORE-TEXÂ® Glove ensures that you are always comfortable and prepared for one more incredible run.
- Burlyâ„˘ double weave synthetic/ Lezanova leather materials
- GORE-TEXÂ® XCRÂ® fabric is very waterproof and breathable
- Softshell fabric panels near cuff to enhance movement
- 200g PrimaLoftÂ® insulation
- PolartecÂ® Thermal ProÂ® Mid Loft fleece lining for extra warmth
- DWR keeps water off the fabric surface
- Articulated design and seamless fingertips for enhanced dexterity
- Leather palm and fingers for good grip
- Adjustable wrist cinches to seal out cold air
- Long gauntlet with cinch to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.