Arc'teryx Thorium AR Down Jacket (Women's)
Whether you layer the Arc'Teryx Thorium AR Down Jacket under your ski shell or over your everyday clothes, you'll get exceptional protection from the cold. The Thorium Jacket is down-insulated, so it's incredibly warm, and it's lightweight so it's comfortable to wear. The mini-ripstop fabric is extra durable, and it's water-resistant to keep you dry.
- 40D mini ripstop nylon taffeta fabric
- Wind-resistant to keep out cold gusts
- Water-resistant DWR coating to help you stay dry
- 750-fill goose down insulation through the core for warmth
- Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas to maintain warmth when wet
- Breathable and lightweight for comfort
- Compressible for easy packing
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Stuff sack included for easy carry
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket waterproof and warm?"
1 Answers |
Question by Pam Paro on 1/12/2014 - 5:07 pm
"This jacket is very warm, however, it is not waterproof. It is water-resistant. So it will protect you from a light mist, however, keep in mind that when down insulation gets wet, it stays wet. It takes a long time for down to dry. So this jacket would be best used in dryer conditions or with a shell on top!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/28/2014 - 12:14 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.