Arc'teryx Strato Fleece Jacket (Men's)
The Arc'teryx Strato Jacket will get tons of use this winter. This jacket functions as both a technical layering piece and also a warm insulater over everyday clothes. The Strato has a relaxed fit for convenience as a layer, and is made with Thermal Pro Cobble fleece fabric. This fleece is thermally efficient keeping your hard-earned heat inside but never sacrificing all-important breathability. A DWR finish gives the Strato an extra level of versatility by allowing it to shed light moisture when worn alone.
- Thermally efficient Polartec Thermal Pro Cobble fleece fabric
- DWR finish for water-repellency
- Low profile for comfortable wear
- Full front zip for easy layering
- Very breathable and warm
- Underarm gusseting for natural fit and movement
- Stretch knit cuffs fit around wrists to keep out cold air
- Headphone audio port in pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does this have windstopper in it"
1 Answers |
Question by on 3/23/2011 - 10:02 pm
"This is jacket can be used as an outer layer or mid layer. It is breathable and warm but it is not windproof."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/24/2011 - 10:19 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.