Arc'teryx Stingray GORE-TEX Softshell Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Arc'teryx Stingray Ski Jacket is a lightly-insulated GORE-TEXÂ® soft shell that offers low-bulk feel and a huge range of motion. Soft shell is low-profile and stretchy, and when it's backed with a GORE-TEXÂ® membrane it's wind and waterproof too. Arc'teryx made the Stingray Jacket to last a lifetime, so they packed it with a durable construction and loads of features. A helmet-compatible hood, WaterTightâ„˘ zippers, and at least 4 separate pockets cover every contingency out on the snow.
- Fabric Rating: Extremely waterproof and breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEXÂ® Soft Shell 3L fabric
- Insulation: Fleece backing for lightweight insulation
- Backed by GORE-TEXÂ® Guaranteed to Keep You DryÂ® promise
- Windproof to block out cold gusts
- Tiny seam tape is light and locks out moisture
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Multiple internal and external pockets organize gear
- External pockets feature WaterTightâ„˘ zippers
- Articulated design for free movement without riding up
- Pit zippers for releasing excess heat
- Longer back hem for extra protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Die-cut VelcroÂ® adjustable cuffs keep out snow
- ReccoÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
- DWR keeps water off the fabric surface
- Relaxed fit for comfort
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the cold rating for this coat -10 -20 ?"
1 Answers |
Question by sam on 12/9/2011 - 7:58 pm
"Softshell garments are designed to offer more protection from wind and moisture. Although they remain highly breathable (moisture and excess heat from the body is able to escape through the garment), they offer more protection from external wind and moisture passing into the garment. Softshell garments can be worn as outer layers for high-output activities on dry days or in warmer weather. It is not intended that a softshell garment be worn underneath a fully waterproof outer shell. Unfortunately the manufacturer has not provided us with a cold rating for this garmet."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2011 - 10:06 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.