Arc'Teryx Stingray GORE-TEX Shell Ski Pant (Men's)
The Arc'Teryx Stingray GORE-TEXÂ® Ski Pant is built with the legendary attention to detail that only Arc'Teryx can deliver. This pant is backed by the power of GORE-TEXÂ® softshell, which is relentlessly tested to ensure complete waterproofing and maximum breathability. The relaxed fit allows for plenty of movement, and the laser-cut and bonded construction ensures nothing will tear these pants apart.
- Fabric Rating: Completely Waterproof / Exceptionally Breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEXÂ® Softshell 3L fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric
- Tiny GOREÂ® seam tape seals seams without extra bulk
- Brushed tricot lining helps to prevent lost body heat
- Windproof for extra warmth
- Relaxed fit leaves room for layering underneath
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Keprotecâ„˘ scuff guards prevent shred
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Two hand pockets with WaterTightâ„˘ zippers to protect contents
- ReccoÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are those pants regular length? Do you have short length in the store? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Zeng on 3/16/2013 - 10:41 am
"No the Arc'Teryx pants that we sell only come in regular lengths. Some of the mens ski pants that we sell come in shorter lengths, but the shells are all regular length."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/18/2013 - 3:10 pm
"Would an xl size fit someone 6"3" and 205 lbs properly? Same for the Stingray pants and Jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 2/5/2014 - 4:32 pm
"In order to determine the correct size, we would need a bit more information with measurements. If you refer to the Arcteryx Sizing Chart , you should be able to compare your measurements to the correct size! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2014 - 4:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.