SALE: $279.99 - $319.99
Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 1/10
- Waterproofing: 10/10
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Arc'Teryx Stingray GORE-TEX® Ski Pant is built with the legendary attention to detail that only Arc'Teryx can deliver. This pant is backed by the power of GORE-TEX® softshell, which is relentlessly tested to ensure complete waterproofing and maximum breathability. The relaxed fit allows for plenty of movement, and the laser-cut and bonded construction ensures nothing will tear these pants apart.
- Fabric Rating: Completely Waterproof / Exceptionally Breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® Softshell 3L fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric
- Tiny GORE® seam tape seals seams without extra bulk
- Brushed tricot lining helps to prevent lost body heat
- Windproof for extra warmth
- Relaxed fit leaves room for layering underneath
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Keprotec™ scuff guards prevent shred
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers to protect contents
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Watch the video below to learn how to care for your GORE-TEX® product: