Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Arc'Teryx Stingray GORE-TEX® Ski Jacket is a legendary style that's been upgraded for extra performance. This year the Stingray Jacket has GORE-TEX® soft shell fabric and a lining designed to insulate. This provides the optimal blend of breathability and warmth that allows you to conquer rough conditions. Arc'Teryx is known for putting incredible focus into every detail, creating a garment with unmatched performance, fit, and durability.
- Fabric Rating: Completely Waterproof / Exceptionally Breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® Softshell 3L fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 30.5"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric
- Tiny GORE® seam tape seals seams without extra bulk
- Brushed tricot lining helps to prevent lost body heat
- Windproof for extra warmth
- Relaxed fit leaves room for layering underneath
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- WaterTight™ zippers prevent leaks
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Two hand, one sleeve, one internal chest pocket to hold gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue reflector