Arc'Teryx Squamish Hoody (Men's)
The Arc'Teryx Squamish Hoody blocks the wind without getting in your way. This jacket is so light you'll barely notice it on your body or in your pack. It's also super-compressible, so it won't take up much space. The fabric stretches, but it also resists tearing. While the Squamish Hoody blocks wind, it doesn't prevent excess heat from escaping. This breathability keeps your temp on a nice even keel, so you stay comfortable. As alway, Arc'Teryx provided an articulated design and fantastic fit.
- Stretch nylon ripstop Luminaraâ„¢ fabric
- Stretch fabric and articulated design for freedom of movement
- Wind resistant to keep you warm
- DWR finish provides water resistance
- Ultra light and breathable for comfort
- Durable and rip resistant
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Hood drawcords to seal out weather
- Slightly longer back for coverage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.