Arc'teryx Sabre SV GORE-TEX Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
Extra room and lots of technology are what you get when you go for the relaxed-fit Arc'teryx Sabre SV Ski Jacket. Men should pack their pockets with extra food, because when you're this dry and comfortable you're not coming back for a while. GORE-TEXÂ® fabric is going to keep any snow spewing from the sky on the outside, and the enhanced breathability of the shell design is going to keep you drier even on an aggressive hike. The Sabre SV Jacket is backed with soft fleece to add a bit of warmth, and it is packed with every feature you could possibly imagine.
- Fabric Rating: Extremely waterproof and breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEXÂ® Soft Shell 3L fabric
- Insulation: Fleece backing for lightweight insulation
- Backed by GORE-TEXÂ® Guaranteed to Keep You DryÂ® promise
- Windproof to block out cold gusts
- Tiny seam tape is light and locks out moisture
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Multiple internal and external pockets organize gear
- External pockets feature WaterTightâ„˘ zippers
- Articulated design for free movement without riding up
- Pit zippers for releasing excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Die-cut VelcroÂ® adjustable cuffs keep out snow
- ReccoÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
- DWR keeps water off the fabric surface
- Relaxed fit for comfort
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.