Arc'teryx Sabre Jacket (Men's)
The fit is the only thing that's relaxed about the Arc'teryx Sabre jacket, which is built with precision using GORE-TEXÂ® soft shell technology. The three-layer GORE-TEXÂ® soft shell provides protection from wind and water, but also is breathable and flexible. Articulated construction adds to the flexibility in this jacket, so you can bend, stretch, and fly without thinking about your jacket. Light insulation provides just enough warmth, and the low-bulk design layers easily. Arc'teryx has done all the hard work so you can go have fun.
- GORE-TEXÂ® three-layer construction is waterproof and breathable
- Softshell fabric is soft and flexible, and lightly insulated
- Taped seams provide complete moisture protection
- WaterTightÂ® external zippers
- Micro seams reduce bulk for a more natural, lightweight fit
- Underarm vents for quick cooling
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic locks snow out of the jacket
- Articulated patterning and gusseted underarms for easy movement
- Helmet-compatible storm hood
- Two hand pockets, sleeve pocket, internal chest pocket
- ReccoÂ® reflector for avalanche safety
- Relaxed fit, thigh length
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.