Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Arc'Teryx Sabre GORE-TEX® Ski Jacket is a legendary Arc'Teryx shell with all the high-performance features. The Sabre was redesigned this year with GORE-TEX® soft shell fabric, and lined with brushed tricot for extra warmth without adding bulk. The fit is relaxed, and the neck is larger to accommodate more substantial layers underneath. GORE-TEX® fabric ensures complete waterproof, windproof, and breathable performance, and an Arc'Teryx design ensures unmatched durability.
- Fabric Rating: Completely Waterproof / Exceptionally Breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® Softshell 3L fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric
- Tiny GORE® seam tape seals seams without extra bulk
- Brushed tricot lining helps to prevent lost body heat
- Windproof for extra warmth
- Relaxed fit and larger neck opening leaves room for layering underneath
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- WaterTight™ zippers prevent leaks
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Larger cuffs designed to better fit around gloves
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Two hand, one sleeve, one internal chest pocket to hold gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Watch the video below to learn how to care for your GORE-TEX® product:
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought this Arcteryx ski jacket because everyone I ski with says they are so great. At twice the price of most comparable weight jackets they should be. I have no issues with the jacket but so far can't rationalize the 2x price. That will take more time and more ware to see how things play out. At least I'm cool now!
Took it for a test spin at Sunshine Village, Banff. With the right insulating layer, this jacket is perfect. Absolutely worth it.