Arc'Teryx Sabre GORE-TEX Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Arc'Teryx Sabre GORE-TEXÂ® Ski Jacket is a legendary Arc'Teryx shell with all the high-performance features. The Sabre was redesigned this year with GORE-TEXÂ® soft shell fabric, and lined with brushed tricot for extra warmth without adding bulk. The fit is relaxed, and the neck is larger to accommodate more substantial layers underneath. GORE-TEXÂ® fabric ensures complete waterproof, windproof, and breathable performance, and an Arc'Teryx design ensures unmatched durability.
- Fabric Rating: Completely Waterproof / Exceptionally Breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEXÂ® Softshell 3L fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric
- Tiny GOREÂ® seam tape seals seams without extra bulk
- Brushed tricot lining helps to prevent lost body heat
- Windproof for extra warmth
- Relaxed fit and larger neck opening leaves room for layering underneath
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- WaterTightâ„˘ zippers prevent leaks
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Larger cuffs designed to better fit around gloves
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Two hand, one sleeve, one internal chest pocket to hold gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- ReccoÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the hood come off?"
2 Answers |
Question by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2/24/2013 - 11:26 am
"The hood is attached and is not removable. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2013 - 4:21 pm
"No, this is a full time hood."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2013 - 4:23 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)