Arc'teryx Rush Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
Ironically enough, the Arc'teryx Rush Shell Ski Jacket is fine-tuned for those days when youâ€™re escaping the rush. This full-featured shell jacket is designed to excel on deep, quiet touring missions. GORE-TEXÂ® Pro fabric is highly breathable but still plenty rugged and waterproof. Pit zippers add to that breathability on particularly warm, sweaty adventures, while a powder skirt and StormHoodâ„¢ help out in colder conditions.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEXÂ® Pro provides top-notch waterproofing and excellent breathablity
- Shell Material: Light GORE-TEXÂ® Pro fabric reinforced with heavier fabric at the shoulders and hood
- Insulation: Uninsulated shell
- Fit: Expedition Fit has a little extra room
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- GORE-TEXÂ® Pro fabric is redesigned to be 30% more breathable
- WaterTightâ„¢ Vision front zip keeps out the elements
- Pit vents with WaterTightâ„¢ zippers cool you down and won't leak
- StormHoodâ„¢ rotates with your head and fits over a helmet
- Hand pockets, internal mesh dump pocket, and sleeve pocket pack plenty of gear
- Powder skirt seals out snow and cold air
- Slide â€˜n Loc attachment connects jacket to pants