Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Ironically enough, the Arc'teryx Rush Shell Ski Jacket is fine-tuned for those days when you’re escaping the rush. This full-featured shell jacket is designed to excel on deep, quiet touring missions. GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is highly breathable but still plenty rugged and waterproof. Pit zippers add to that breathability on particularly warm, sweaty adventures, while a powder skirt and StormHood™ help out in colder conditions.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEX® Pro provides top-notch waterproofing and excellent breathablity
- Shell Material: Light GORE-TEX® Pro fabric reinforced with heavier fabric at the shoulders and hood
- Insulation: Uninsulated shell
- Fit: Expedition Fit has a little extra room
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is redesigned to be 30% more breathable
- WaterTight™ Vision front zip keeps out the elements
- Pit vents with WaterTight™ zippers cool you down and won't leak
- StormHood™ rotates with your head and fits over a helmet
- Hand pockets, internal mesh dump pocket, and sleeve pocket pack plenty of gear
- Powder skirt seals out snow and cold air
- Slide ‘n Loc attachment connects jacket to pants
Watch the video below to learn how to care for your GORE-TEX® product:
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Arc'teryx Rush Shell Ski Jacket Men's, Biome, M:
Had one issue/question other might have ditched. Solved it in seconds. Respect! Love good customer service. Rarely see it. Five star! Will buy more Arc'teryx from them, of course.