Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Pro Shell, made from a GORE-TEX® membrane is the most durable and high-performing fabric, makes the Arc'teryx Rush Ski Jacket a serious performer. 2 different types are used; the top section having more abrasion resistance and the bottom being more pliable and soft. Combined with the water and wind protection that you get from a GORE-TEX® jacket, the Rush is ready to take on trees, blizzards, and even an April rainstorm. The Arc'teryx Rush is a shell jacket, so you get the absolute maximum breathability possible, and it's packed with features that make the difference in the backcountry.
- Fabric Rating: Extremely waterproof and breathable
- Shell Material: 480N top/ 410N bottom GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3L fabric
- Insulation: Shell-only for enhanced breathability
- GORE-TEX® products are Guaranteed to Keep You Dry®
- Tiny seam tape is light and locks out moisture
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Multiple internal and external pockets organize gear
- External pockets feature WaterTight™ zippers
- Articulated design for free movement without riding up
- Pit zippers for releasing excess heat
- Lower hem in back for extra protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs keep out snow
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue reflector
- DWR keeps water off the fabric surface