Arc'teryx Beta LT Hybrid GORE-TEX Shell Jacket (Women's)
Even the sunniest days can turn gloomy, gusty, and damp, often before youâ€™ve had a chance to find cover. The 12.2-oz Arcâ€™teryx Womenâ€™s Beta LT Hybrid Shell Jacket packs small to keep you prepared every time you go out. When itâ€™s time to hunker down, the GORE-TEX® membrane and WaterTight™ zippers keep you out of the dank cold. Arcâ€™teryxâ€™s hybrid mapping gives the jacket durability where it's most needed while cutting material and weight elsewhere. The Beta Jacket is cut to fit close and comfortable, moving naturally with you.
- Fabric Rating: 25K+ Waterproof / 20K+ Breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® Paclite body/ GORE-TEX® 3L panels and shoulders
- Lining Material: Unlined
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Hybrid mapping reinforces the Paclite® in the main body with 3 layer fabric in high wear areas
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane provides top-notch protection
- DWR finish beads and rolls water off fabric surface
- Taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- WaterTight™ zippers on front, hand pockets, and underarm vents prevent moisture from seeping through
- Underarm vents add ventilation
- Dual hand pockets with are accessible, even with a pack on
- Adjustable, helmet-friendly DropHood™ with brim offers weather protection
- Gusseted underarms and articulated elbows free up movement
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters dial fit in
- Adjustable hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of the size medium?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lori on 9/24/2014 - 2:44 pm
"The length of a size Medium measured from the top of the center back to the bottom of the jacket is 26 1/4"."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/24/2014 - 3:07 pm
"Is there a lift pass pocket on the arm (left)?"
1 Answers |
Question by Skirgrl on 12/2/2014 - 4:09 pm
"There is not a lift pass pocket on the left arm of this jacket. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2014 - 5:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.