Milder weather calls for the Arc'teryx Hyllus Jacket alone, and cold skiing conditions call for it to be layered under your shell. This breathable Polartec® jacket is backed with a shag fleece that feels incredibly soft and adds a lot of warmth. Power Shield® smooth face fabric provides a bit of protection from spontaneous storms, and the breathable nature of the Hyllus Jacket means it's a comfortable choice even when you intend to be very active.
- Polartec® Power Shield® O2 High Loft smooth-face fabric
- Plush shag fleece lining adds warmth
- Extremely breathable to keep you dry during activity
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Full front zipper for easy layering
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Center back measures 30.5"