Arc'teryx Hyllus Jacket (Men's)
The Arc'teryx Hyllus jacket is a mid-weight insulating jacket with the power of Polartecâ„¢. Long-shag fleece on the inside delivers soft, comfortable warmth, while the pill-resistant, smooth outer surface is highly breathable, helping manage moisture. Articulated elbows and gusseted underarms mean this jacket will move easily, whether you wear it on its own or as a very warm insulating layer.
- Polartecâ„¢ Powershieldâ„¢ high-loft fleece
- Double-layer fleece collar
- Two hand pockets and a sleeve pocket, with laminated zippers
- Velcroâ„¢ cuffs
- Gusseted underarms mean the jacket doesn't ride up when you lift your arms
- Articulated elbows for easy arm movement