Arc'teryx Gamma SK Pants (Men's)
Arc'teryx Gamma SK pants are built to move, with softshell fabric and an articulated fit that let you move freely. A water-repellent finish, snow-shedding fabric, and quick-drying capability combine to resist winter weather, while double-weave textiles resist wear and tear. Gamma SKs are ideal for winter climing, skiing, or whenever you need fast, light, and flexible pants for cold and dry weather.
- Weather resistant with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Softshell fabric is warm and flexible
- Articulated patterning and gusseted crotch for easy movement
- Removable quick-adjust suspenders
- Two zippered hand pockets and two VelcroÂ® thigh pockets
- Adjustable webbing belt
- High waist for better coverage as you bend and move
- Athletic fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size range is the XL "
1 Answers |
Question by John on 3/19/2011 - 8:37 am
"The XL is 39" around waist, 46" around hips and 31.75" inseam."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2011 - 8:53 am
"What is the size of a large jacket and large ski pants??"
1 Answers |
Question by jeff on 2/14/2012 - 3:14 pm
"A large jacket would have a 43" chest measurement and a pant would have a waist size of 36."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/22/2012 - 12:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.