Arc'teryx Crossbow Jacket (Men's)
The Arc'teryx Crossbow jacket is a technical jacket that features GORE-TEXÂ® soft shell technology to keep you completely dry, but also gives you the ability to stretch and move freely. Light insulation provides warmth without bulk, so you can layer as needed. The Crossbow blends high-tech materials with precision crafting to create a jacket that's as comfortable as it is technical. Micro seams eliminate bulk, creating a streamlined fit, and articulated shaping and no-lift gusseted underarms mean that you can stretch and move freely without the jacket pinching, gathering, or riding up. Arc'teryx has started with great materials, and hasn't overlooked a single detail with the Crossbow jacket.
- GORE-TEXÂ® three-layer construction is waterproof and breathable
- Softshell fabric is soft and flexible, and lightly insulated
- Taped seams provide complete moisture protection
- WaterTightÂ® external zippers
- Micro seams reduce bulk for a more natural, lightweight fit
- Underarm vents for quick cooling
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic locks snow out of the jacket
- Articulated patterning and gusseted underarms for easy movement
- Helmet-compatible storm hood
- Two hand pockets, forearm pocket, internal mesh pocket, internal chest pocket
- ReccoÂ® reflector for avalanche safety
- Relaxed fit, thigh length
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is the hood removable on this jacket"
1 Answers |
Question by cayman Q on 2/13/2011 - 8:55 pm
"No, the hood is not removable."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/14/2011 - 9:24 am
"How does the crossbow compare to the sabre in performance and features? Any more medium size in stock?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jeff on 3/10/2012 - 7:59 am
"The Crossbow is going to be lightly insulated where the Sabre is only a shell. Also, the Crossbow is going to have ventilation where the Sabre does not. At this time we are sold out of the medium in the Crossbow."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/12/2012 - 10:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.