Arc'teryx Crossbow GORE-TEX Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 4/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Arc'teryx Crossbow Ski Jacket is a highly-technical GORE-TEXÂ® Ski Jacket. The softshell fabric is stretchy and extra breathable so you'll be dry and comfortable during high-energy ascents. The Arc'teryx Crossbow has a bomb-proof durable construction and only the best materials, so your jacket lasts a lifetime. GORE-TEXÂ® fabric is completely waterproof, so you know you can count on it in a blizzard. This men's coat is absolutely top-of-the line and will not disappoint you when performance the most.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEXÂ® 3L soft shell fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed fleece lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 33"
- Fit: Relaxed, but not baggy
- DWR causes water to bead up on the surface instead of wetting the fabric
- Windproof to protect you from gusty wind
- Brushed lining feels soft against skin
- Fully taped with Tiny tape to prevent leaking without adding weight
- Hem drawcord cinches with one hand to seal out cold air
- Articulated for freedom of movement
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head dry
- Laminated hood brim keeps snow from getting in eyes
- WaterTightâ„˘ outside zippers
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Velcro cuff adjusters fit around gloves to keep out cold air
- Inside chest pocket and mesh pocket for extra storage
- Two hand pockets and one sleeve pocket
- Loop provides place to attach lift ticket
- ReccoÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Powder skirt prevents snow from getting inside jacket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are you going to restock this item in Blue Ray and Size S? "
1 Answers |
Question by IW on 4/18/2013 - 1:02 am
"We will not be restocking this item. You can anticipate the new Arc'teryx products coming out this fall!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/18/2013 - 8:47 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)