Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 10/10
- Warmth: 1/10
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
A good rain trench is an essential of any complete wardrobe. Arc’teryx uses the same GORE-TEX® 3L construction it uses in its performance outerwear for the casual, three-quarter-length Codetta Coat. This jacket is perfectly happy walking to the bus, but its hem and sleeves are designed with comfortable cycling in mind, too. Either way, the gusseted underarms and articulated shoulders and elbows let you move naturally.
- GORE-TEX® 3L is lightweight, waterproof and breathable
- Taped seams prevent seeping
- Laminated construction cuts bulk
- WaterTight™ full-length zipper with snap-close wind flap keeps water and chill out
- Relaxed, adjustable hood with laminated brim for comfortable head protection
- Shaped, elastic cuffs fit over the back of the hand for cycling in cool weather
- Double kick pleat in hem lets the coat slide easily over a bike seat
- Gusseted underarms and articulated construction free up movement
- Dual hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers to keep contents dry
- Relaxed, mid-thigh fit with women-specific design provides full coverage
Watch the video below to learn how to care for your GORE-TEX® product: