Arc'teryx Codetta GORE-TEX Coat (Women's)
A good rain trench is an essential of any complete wardrobe. Arcâ€™teryx uses the same GORE-TEX® 3L construction it uses in its performance outerwear for the casual, three-quarter-length Codetta Coat. This jacket is perfectly happy walking to the bus, but its hem and sleeves are designed with comfortable cycling in mind, too. Either way, the gusseted underarms and articulated shoulders and elbows let you move naturally.
- GORE-TEX® 3L is lightweight, waterproof and breathable
- Taped seams prevent seeping
- Laminated construction cuts bulk
- WaterTight™ full-length zipper with snap-close wind flap keeps water and chill out
- Relaxed, adjustable hood with laminated brim for comfortable head protection
- Shaped, elastic cuffs fit over the back of the hand for cycling in cool weather
- Double kick pleat in hem lets the coat slide easily over a bike seat
- Gusseted underarms and articulated construction free up movement
- Dual hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers to keep contents dry
- Relaxed, mid-thigh fit with women-specific design provides full coverage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have a double zipper? What is the length from neck to bottom seam?"
1 Answers |
Question by Colleen on 12/4/2014 - 12:30 am
"This jacket does not have a double zipper. The length is 33 inches. "
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/4/2014 - 4:54 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.