Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Slim
- Waterproofing: 2/10
- Warmth: 10/10
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for Dry to Light Snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Arc’teryx Cerium LT Jacket puts the insulating punch of down in a versatile package. The warmth advantages of down are well documented, but so are its disadvantages, specifically, ineffectiveness when wet. That’s why Arc’teryx used a combination of down and Coreloft™ synthetic in the Cerium Jacket, applying the synthetic to the areas most likely to get wet. This jacket includes zippered hand pockets to keep fingers snug.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: 100% Airetica™ nylon shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% Nylon lining
- Insulation: 850-fill European goose down and 80g Coreloft™ synthetic insulation
- Fit: Trim, hip-length fit
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Two zippered hand pockets offer warmth and storage
- Elastic cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- Stuffs into pocket for easy storage
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Arc'teryx Cerium LT Jacket Men's, Black, L:
Ther XXL fit like a XL at best. There was very little down fill in the coat. I put it in and stood outside in 30 degrees F and it was not very warm. Not much in looks either and no fill in the collar. Thought I would pay top dollar for a top notch jacket but this was not even close. Returned it the next day.